Why Choose Barguse for Riding Lessons?
At Barguse we pride ourselves in catering for all standards of rider from the complete beginner to the private horse owner. We have a wide range of horses and ponies from 11.2hh to 16.2hh that are suitable for every size and ability of rider.
- We are BHS approved (FAQs)
- Council Inspected
- Fully insured
- We have an indoor school, outdoor arena and a jumping paddock.
- Our staff are fully qualified, knowledgeable and CRB checked and also first aid trained and friendly!
- We have a wide range of horses/ponies that are well trained and safe!
- We provide a safe, secure environment but try to promote a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
- We are so committed to maintaining high standards that we hold our Clubmark accreditation. www.clubmark.org.uk which requires us to continue developing our centre and ensuring we maintain standards.
Tempted? then check out our prices on the price list page.
We also welcome the private horse owner who wishes to improve their own horse or just have a helping hand before a competition.
We operate Monday to Saturday
To make a booking, please contact the office on 01208 831817.
We do not offer hacking/trekking. If you wish to go trekking please contact the numerous excellent centres that specialise in this.